Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome To My DLOG!

Bebop is my name and fun, sleeping, eating, and pooping are my games! I think I just had my first year birthday but I can not be positive since I am a pound puppy. I was adopted by a lovely family from the West Valley dog pound and one of the baby humans was allergic to me. That is how I ended up with the awesome humans I have now! I say awesome because they are suckers who give me everything I have ever wanted. I only have short bursts of energy so I can not commit to long DLOG posts...but stay tuned because this is going to get good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bebop. We were just surfin' the web when we ran into your dlog. What a great idea! It's kinda hard to type, given we don't have opposable thumbs, but our Muzzer clipped our nails today and now he's asleep. So we're doing what we do best; shredding toilet paper, chewing on shoes and, like I said before, surfin' the web. I guess I should tell you who we are. I hope you remember your new friends, Max, Trixie and GoneZoey. Please come visit again, & don't rat on us. We could be banned from the computer room.

    ReplyDelete