Monday, July 19, 2010

I have been so busy this summer!

I am a fun loving dog in desperation for friends, and Ami has been introducing me to some doozies! Even when my "friends" are moody and growling, biting, barking, or ganging up on me; I am understanding and relentlessly in their faces with my licks and love!

After a weekend in Wyoming this pack finally let me be in their presence without bullying. Left: the bitch Zoey (my grandpappa calls her gonezoey, and after being the subject of her wrath I totally understand, Top right: My buddy Max...is awesome! He liked me (when I wasn't trying to get my Ami's attention) Not pictured: Trixie; she couldn't make it to the puppy nap pile because she was busy stealing my bumper bed!
Me and Max played and played and then crashed out!
I can't wait to go to Wyoming again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment