Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just lovin' life!

 According to my Grandpapa I have several names...for example:  Buffalo Bill, but often he just yells BIIIIILLLL! when he wants me to come around or if I have done something wrong. Sometimes he calls me Mugsey...and we make plans to break outta prison, this conversation is usually saved for when I have a chew that strongly resembles a cigar. And my Ami's personal favorite nickname, Tangle Foot, this persona is used when I watch Westerns with my Grandpapa. I like Tangle Foot, if you know me personally then you know I have a birth defect on both of my front paws...but it doesn't bother me a bit.
 Whenever I have to get "tortured" by my Ami, which she calls cleaning my fat flaps, then I get to chew on one clean Q-Tip if I am a big boy. I usually just like to walk around with it as an assessory!
And finally....I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year...May your 2012 be as exciting as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment