Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh the humanity!!!

To think I haven't posted since August is a tragedy! I have had such a busy summer, how can I deprive all you you?? I am in the midst of planning my Halloween costume but I really can't decide what I wanna be! My Ami says Yoda (she loves this idea because when she was a youngun with only a few strands of hair due to chemotherapy, her dad called her Yoda)....but the costume was way too big. Since I have been spending a lot of time in Wyoming and Heber it is only natural that I become a cowboy...this is no JOKE.
I have been spending tons of time with my boys...Zack and I are working on a handshake. .
Ami and I have been fighting quite a bit about who gets to drive the scooter...I am so close!
And lastly no October would be complete without Breast Cancer Awareness!!!
Until next time folks....Keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment