Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Cone of Shame!


I got a bacteria infection....it is on the paw that my Ami calls a black hole. She is constantly having to dig things that I have gotten stuck in there out. Fabric, gummy candy, and grass clumps...just to name a few. We went to a new vet and I really like him...he lets my Ami hold me while he pokes and prods me, which I love.
I have to wear the cone of shame when I am left alone, which I thought would be fine because I am never left alone. I was wrong! My Ami is going back to teaching school and so she has been leaving me EVERYDAY this week! I am confused and kind of mad at her. I did get a new toy that I LOVE though...

This is my binky kong and it is almost like crack to me. I don't let it off of my person and NO ONE can touch or talk with me when I am playing with it! At least I got something out of this new living situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment